#Cheapest #insurance #in #georgia
Georgia Homeowners Insurance
Nationwide offers competitive homeowners insurance rates to protect your home.
Search all Georgia Agents
Georgia is a wonderful place to put down roots. Whether you’ve just bought your first home in Athens or a townhouse in Savannah, every homeowner wants a safe place to call home. With Nationwide homeowners insurance, you can protect your belongings in the event of losses related to theft, water backup damage, certain natural disasters and more. We also offer discounts to help our members save even more. Find out how Nationwide homeowners insurance can help you protect your investment and start your free Georgia home insurance quote today.
Homeowners insurance coverage
Protect your home and yourself with homeowners insurance coverage.
Discounts on homeowners insurance rates
Find a homeowners insurance policy that fits your needs and budget.
Brand New Belongings ®
Get coverage that protects your belongings for their full value with Brand New Belongings
Better Roof Replacement ®
Ensure your home is protected in the event of a covered loss by rebuilding your roof with stronger, safer materials.
Find local agents in your neighborhood
We have Nationwide agents throughout Georgia. Find your local agent.
Whether you own a residence in downtown Atlanta, a two-story in a Columbus cul-de-sac or a house in a small town, we have homeowners policies that can work for you.
- Brand New Belongings ® helps you replace or repair your personal belongings if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen.
- Water backup 1 can help protect you from losses caused by backed-up sewer or drain water.
- Identity theft protection helps defend you against fraud and identity theft and can stop damages to your credit within minutes.
Nationwide agents throughout Georgia are ready to assist you. Select your city below to find an agent near you.
- Stone Mountain
Don’t see your city? Visit our directory of insurance agents in Georgia to find one near you.
Get a free Georgia homeowners insurance review
A Nationwide On Your Side ® Review is a free, annual consultation and insurance assessment that can help you:
- Increase or decrease your deductible(s)
- Determine the home insurance coverage options that are right for your budget and situation. For instance, did you recently build a garage or gazebo you need covered? Have you installed a protective device that could qualify you for a discount? The On Your Side ® Review is a great time to make these types of updates to your policy.
- Review our responsive home insurance claim policy
Call Nationwide at 1-877-On-Your-Side or get a Georgia homeowners insurance quote online today.
Nationwide insurance in Georgia
Beyond homeowners insurance, Nationwide also offers dependable renters and motorcycle insurance in Georgia. Learn more about our specialized policies for residents of the Peach State below.
 Water Backup is an optional feature. Exclusions and limits apply. Details vary by state and policy language. Please consult your policy for the specifics of your selected coverages.
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which control coverage determinations. Such terms may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.